Seawoman’s 10th Blogaversary!
First posts were in April 2007. Wow – was it really that long ago?
Blogaversary celebrations beginning now. How can YOU celebrate with us all month (maybe longer… #loveparties)?
- READ the 10th #blogaversary post
- SHARE using #seawoman or #seawomanblogaversary hashtags.
- JOIN the party on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- TAKE a special selfie and share it with us this month. Your #seawoman selfie, with your blog or website can be featured here and on social media. Plus SHARE it where you wish!
- i) Download & print SWCO – -Writers and Bloggers Love Doing It- – selfie card – Shortlink: http://bit.ly/SCWOSelfieWritersandBloggers
- ii) Download & print -Happy Blogaversary! – selfie card – Shortlink: http://bit.ly/HappyBlogaversary
- Pose with your pic
- Email it with your name, business, blog or website name, URL and brief greeting or message OR post it on the FB Blogaversary Page.
If you’re one of my faithful (and patient) followers, you’ll notice the #blog looks a little different – fresher, I think. One of the biggest changes will be the inclusion of more substantial posts – along the lines of traditionally informative blog articles – like one of my latest “Bold Enough To Celebrate Creativity: How I Spent International Women’s Day” or an old favourite: “Charging For Your Writing And Editing Services” (Also use the Search box!). I’ll be exploring the exciting world of selling digital products too.
However, there’s still quite a bit of housekeeping, so bear with me while I update and tidy up. I’m re-working my #writingbusiness strategy. While doing that, I’m discovering how this special spot, where everything started in 2007, is still quite relevant but in need of refining to meet your needs.
What you will find here:
Writing opportunities (both gratis and paying), literary festivals and retreats, markets including those for visual artists and photographers
Search Box – for finding so much stuff on this blog, from competitions to learning about literary terms
Online Writers’ Tools – handy resources for genres from poetry to screenwriting
Caribbean Blogroll – links to great contemporary Caribbean bloggers
Caribbean Writers – links and info to a select list of savvy Caribbean Writers | See & hear Featured Writers.
Social Media – Stay engaged for updates, posts, links to more resources and networking with Caribbean writers & artists: Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Caribbean Writers-Facebook, Caribbean Creatives-Etsy, Seawoman On Facebook, Tumblr, Goodreads & Quora.
Followers, Editors and Website & Contest Administrators, I greatly appreciate your responsiveness and patience in addressing my questions over the years. Thanks for offering your much-needed feedback.
I wish to thank all of you for sharing, commenting, rating and connecting...67,000+ hits since April 10, 2007 – 10 years!
Creativity & Blessings,