A sunny welcome to Seawoman’s Caribbean Writing! As you can see from my photo, something is (still) up – will let you know what soon.
This platform gives you an opportunity to get more personal with me and meet more incredible artists and related global industry leaders but the difference is, you HEAR us, of course. So please, download/ follow me on your preferred #podcast platform – Spotify, Apple Music, Stitcher plus more…now heard in 10 countries.
If you’re new, I hope you find plenty that’s useful. If you’re one of my faithful (and patient) followers, I HAVE been away for a bit. Yes, partially due to #COVID19 but much more. Nevertheless, I am so blessed you are still here. Stay tuned for even more exciting activity as we turn this crazy 2020.2 around.
However, everything’s still here, where you’ll still find the same great stuff: publishing opps and more substantial posts occasionally like:
- **NEW! My Portfolio page – just getting started building it but my newest project is pretty exciting. I have a guest author article published on AuthorsPublish.com. It’s called “Leveraging Goodreads As An Author”. 🙂
- an old favourite: “Charging For Your Writing And Editing Services” **NOW updated with info for monetizing your art business with #merchandise, #podcasts and #songwriting
- my reflective piece on International Women’s Day 2021 called “Wringing Out Sorrow To Make WIne”
- info re: my first book – a great option for a gift idea. Go to my Author’s Feedback to let me know what you think of the book. Meanwhile you can view the Book Trailer right here and order the book as an e-book or paperback from Amazon
NB, Continue to bear with me in my (never-ending) tweaking. But while doing that, I’m discovering how this special space, where everything started in April 2007, is still quite relevant.
Others over the years have found it quite useful. Here’s what a few of them had to say.
Navigating & what you will find here:
Tap on the SHOW menu icon in the top left, scroll down the left widget and away you go! The 5 most recent Posts are also near the top. Don’t forget to use the search box too.
- Posts – Writing opportunities (both gratis and paying), literary festivals and retreats, markets including those for visual artists and photographers. Within the posts, hover over and tap organizations, people and references with which you may not be familiar to learn more
- Search Box – for finding so much stuff on this blog, from international competitions to learning about writers and literary terms (left widget)
- Online Writers’ Tools – handy resources for genres from poetry to screenwriting
- Caribbean Blogroll – links to great contemporary Caribbean bloggers
- Caribbean Writers – links and info to a select list of savvy Caribbean Writers | See & hear Featured Writers like Commonwealth Prize-winning writer, Maggie Harris
- Social Media – Stay engaged for updates, posts, links to more resources and networking with Caribbean writers & artists like on our dynamic Caribbean Writers group on Facebook (hover and tap!).
Followers, Editors and Website & Contest Administrators, I greatly appreciate your responsiveness and patience in addressing my questions over the years. Thanks for offering your much-needed feedback.
I wish to thank all of you for sharing, commenting, rating and connecting with faithful followers and 78,850+ hits since April 10, 2007!
Creativity & Blessings,
Sandra Sealy – Founder – seawomanscaribbeanwriting.org
BTW: I really LOVE this platform! If you think WordPress is cool too and you’re NOT here, use my referral code so we both benefit.