POUi: Cave Hill Journal Of Creative Writing of the University of The West Indies accepts submissions of poetry and prose from the Caribbean and around the globe. It is published by the Centre for Language, Linguistics, & Literature in Barbados. The agenda is “to be a vehicle for new and exciting writing”.
*NOW An electronic journal, the deadline for submissions is still July 31 each year.
No FEE is required to submit.
POUi XIX (19) seeks unpublished submissions for December 2018.
- Please send your submission by attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org including your full name in the body of the email but NOT on the work itself.
- Length of submissions: Prose (fiction and creative non-fiction) to be between 1800 – 5,000 words b) Poetry as it comes.
- Submissions to POUi must be unpublished and original in MS Word format.
- You may submit – online -up to three (3) pieces of prose at any one time, and five pages of poetry.
- Give them time to respond – they do reply to every submission.
- Should your work be selected, have a brief bio ready.
POUi’s Editorial Team
- Rob Leyshon
- Nicola Hunte
Past issues of POUi are HERE.
Contact Angela Trotman for more information by email or telephone at 1 (246) 417-4404 or via email at email@example.com.
POUI: The Cave Hill Literary Annual Centre for Language, Linguistics & Literature Cave Hill Campus P.O.Box 64 Bridgetown Barbados
Seawoman’s 2 cents: I’m proud to have work published here and I have had a good experience. The selection is fair since the submissions are judged blindly i.e. no names. You also have a stellar editorial team of some of the finest Caribbean writers, to gauge your work.