In 2013/14 the Chevening Scholarship Programme, University of Westminster, University of East Anglia, City University London, International Students House, Goodenough College and the Commonwealth Broadcasting Association (CBA) are co-funding three scholarlships for postgraduate media courses. The scholarships is tenable for one year and covers fees, accommodation and subsistence.
Deadline: 20 January 2013
Eligibility Criteria: Click HERE
Online Application Form: Click HERE
- MA International Journalism
- MA Media and International Development
- MA Media Management
- MA International Media Business
- MA Broadcast Journalism (International)
- MA Online Journalism (International)
- Applicants from the following countries are eligible to apply: Australia, Bangladesh, Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Brunei, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman Islands, Fiji, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Seychelles, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, St Kitts, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Taiwan, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tonga, Uganda, Zambia.
- Candidates must be full-time staff of CBA’s member organisations (full members and affiliates) from eligible developing countries. Please check the CBA’s list to make sure your organisation is a member.
- Candidates must meet Chevening’s eligibility criteria including English language requirements before submitting their application.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility requirements of the university you are applying for.