As one of the objectives of the César Egido Serrano Foundation is to value the ability that dialogue and words has to unite peoples, the slogan of this contest edition will be “Words and freedom”.
Submission Guideline Highlights
- The III Edition of International Award for “Museum of Words” Micro fiction is summoned.
- They may participate as many writers of any country in the world wish to do so.
- The originals whose theme will be free (two per author, maximum) will be written in any of the following languages: Hebrew, English, Arabic, or Spanish.
- An absolute of $20,000 prize money for the best flash fiction is set to any language authorized in the contest.
- $ 1,000 will be awarded to three runners up for the best stories from the languages supported in the competition.
- The Flash Fictions may not exceed the 100 words.
- The work MUST be unpublished including electronically.
Deadline: November 23rd, 2012 GMT+1, on the International Day of Words
Entries must be submitted online HERE. You can also find FULL submission guidelines there.
César Egido Serrano Foundation
Calle Maldonado, 65. stair B, 1º left – 28006 Madrid (Spain)
Phone: 91 5635947