Caribbean Short Story Competition 2009/2010 by Caribbean-based publisher Potbake Productions, is offering one overall winner US $ 250 and publication in their anthology for their unpublished short story. 16 other winners will also have their work published in a short story book collection in November 2010 along with a free copy.
Deadline: Tuesday, August 31st 2010
- Entrants must be citizens of the Caribbean. (Seawoman LIKES THIS!!)
- Entrants must be greater than or equal to 13 years of age.
- A maximum of 2 entries per entrant.
- Stories must be a minimum of 2,500 words but no greater than 3,000 words. Other entries will not be considered.
- Stories must be original works, having never been featured in any other publication, newspaper, magazine or otherwise.
- Submissions must be in MS WORD or PDF format and must include the word count, author’s name and contact information
- Entries submitted after Tuesday, 31st August 2010, will not be considered.
- Entries can be sent via hard (see address below) or soft copy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line must be: “CSSC.2009/2010”.
Rights: The authors will retain the copyright for their stories. Potbake Productions will retain distribution rights for the top 17 stories
Full guidelines are HERE!
#3, Third Street West